So an unexpected yet blissful thing happened to me while I was at visiting my aunt in the hospital. Two lovely bloggers from the site THE FASHION DORKS nominated my blog for the Liebster Award, and boy that made my day! I only wrote three posts (one of them only being intro)! and someone thinks I should be nominated. I’ve never been nominated before, so this is a new feeling for me.
But what is it? Let’s break it down.
- An award that is given out by bloggers, for bloggers, and exists as an internet award.
- The purpose is to encourage the flow of blogging, especially that of new bloggers.
- Similar to chain mail – once you get one, you should accept it with pride and nominate a blogger you like! It doesn’t hurt to do.
- Awards? There’s one! And it’s the nice little feeling inside realizing someone is acknowledging your work. (I kept giggling throughout the entire day, how embarrassing!)
Now that’s done, let’s get this show on the road!
The rules are…
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
What THE FASHION DORKS asked:
- At which store do you shop the most and why?
Absolutely M for Mendocino! J’adore that store from the bottom, (and top?) of my heart. Love the boutique clothing they infuse with their style and display, and quality is ah-amazing. Funny how it’s a Canadian brand and I’m Canadian.
- What makeup do you use for special occasions?
My Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes. Brings that extra oompf! to your eyes. (Plus I feel I could fly away with them haha)
- What is your favourite beauty product?
My mascara. I freak out without an application on. The new one L’orèal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga is something I’m really taken a liking to!
- What is your favourite fashion accessory?
Hats. I honestly have a new obsession with them, and with Fall coming, you’re going to expect it getting worse hehe.Urban Outfitters really have some stylish ones.
- Who is your fashion idol?
Even though I don’t listen to her music, I really adore Taylor Swift’s style. All her looks are beautifully elegant.
- Which items does your favourite outfit have?
- Where do you shop more – on the internet or in person?
If I could, online handsdown. I just scroll constantly through sites, because it’s fun discovering new stuff. But in reality I’m a go-in-store kind of gal.
- What do you wear on your cozy day?
- Which pattern is currently your favourite?
Ooohh, I gotta say pockadots. Any size will do, any colour would do, just give me pockdots!
- Describe your style!
Girlie 100%, but heavy on neutrals and structured cuts. Love layering. And lace. Never too much lace for this lady over here.
- What type of shoes do you like the most?
Oxfords and Loafters. Men’s shoes are the epitamy of style for me. Balances my girlie outfits, plus they’re really confortable!
So here are the ah-amazing blogs I nominate:
And these are my questions for you!
- If you can pick era of fashion you would live in, what would it be?
- What’s the most ridiculous fashion trend you’ve seen since forever?
- Favourite designer brand?
- What would you pick to be flawless for the rest of your life: Makeup, hair or clothes?
- Which Fashion Week would you like to have VIP access to? (New York, London, Paris, Milan, Berlin for example)
- Which fashion icon would you like to meet if you could? (Dead or Alive)
- What aspect of the fashion industry would you like to work in? (Besides Blogging)
- What’s you statement makeup look?
- Favourite fashion television show?
- What Fall/Winter trend are you most excited about?
- Describe your personal style.
Have fun with these questions!
Thanks for reading loves,
P.S Happy Birthday Coco Chanel! (August 15) Let’s spread the love of the famous French designer, no?